Keeping track of your company assets can become a full time task. As your company expands you purchase new hardware and software, keeping track of all your assets can become a timely and costly experience. Asset Management is an essential task that facilitates the following:
- Hardware & Software Management
- License compliance
- Regulatory compliance
Such a solution is essential for tracking all of your hardware and software assets. It can tell you where they're located, how they're configured, and when any changes are made to them.
Why asset Management?
- Poor hardware inventory can result in increased costs
- Costing and planning an operating system upgrade is difficult with accurate inventory data
- Software license compliance requires an accurate audit of all software applications installed on client PC’s across the network
A successful asset management solution can save you company time, money and peace of mind.
What we Offer
- Asset Audit - Site visit to take a complete hardware and software inventory which we enter into our database.
- Full maintenance plan when new hardware or software is purchased Systems documentation ensuring your inventory is kept up to date as changes are made to your systems environment
- Systems documentation ensuring your inventory is kept up to date as changes are made to your systems environment
- Software license compliance to ensure you have enough licenses to maintain your software usage
- Maintain renewals, informing you in plenty of time when your subscriptions or support contracts are expiring
All our assets are contained in our support software. As each incident is linked to an asset we can carry out pro-active problem management highlighting the assets causing the re-occurrence of incident and pay attention to them.